Monday, January 18, 2010

Molly X's Point to Ponder for today


I'm pondering why in the name of Jesus this girl I'm sitting next to has a pussy that smells just like a raw potato. I'm waiting for her vag to plop out one of those science experiments you did in the second grade where you take a mason jar, stick a bunch of toothpicks in a spud, shove it on top of the jar and watch it grow roots and shit.

I guess some women are fishy, some cheesy, others are yeasty, and this babe has got some seriously starchy shit going on. I mean, the chick is a box of Argo Cornstarch with legs.Why is that? Do discuss.  But on the bright side, this sticky hoe has inspired me to go to McDonalds for lunch and munch down on some of the salty goodness of their supersized fries. Yum!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment