Sunday, January 17, 2010

PHALLIX DONG: Reviewed by BottomsUp


I am always up for trying new and different types of sex toys.
When I heard of the glass dildos being made by Phallix...
I decided to give one a try.
I will admit that the idea of shoving glass up my ass was not very appealing.
It was kind of scary to be honest.
What if it snapped off inside me??
What if it chipped and slit my inner asshole??
There were a few what ifs.
BUT
I am adventurous and decided to throw caution to the wind
(and keep the phone near and ready to dial 911 just in case).
My Phallix purchase came with a nice purple pillow like case in which to store the glass cock when not in use.
The toy itself is also a bit pricey.
BUT
They are also hand made so it makes sense.
Once I lubed up and started the glass to anal entry procedure, something felt a bit odd.
It felt as if I was shoving a popsicle up my ass!

It was too fucking cold!
Now mind you...
these glass dicks can be placed in the microwave for a little warm up or under some warm water if you choose. 
I chose the warm water method.
Although it did make the toy tolerable temperature wise, it still did not feel amazing.
Maybe it would feel different for a girl in the cooter, but in an ass it felt like well..GLASS.
The glistening shaft felt waaay too hard and was not enjoyable at all.
You barely get any enjoyment and it does not stimulate the prostate whatsoever.
I could have had a V8.

Final analysis:
Phallix toys are handmade and beautiful to look at.
They are great if you need an art piece for your dining room table, or to use as a weapon for an unexpected intruder, or even better as aquarium decor.
For the asshole?? Not so much.

Rated: 1 SQUIRT

No comments:

Post a Comment