Sunday, January 17, 2010

FETISH TALK with BottomsUP

Let's talk about Fetish for a minute.
Some people are into rubber..leather..bondage..etc.
I...
am into armpits.

Why u ask??
I honestly have no idea.
Ever since I was a kid I can remember being turned on by the armpits of men.
Now don't get get it twisted folks...
I am NOT turned on by armpit funk!
I cannot stand body odor of any kind...especially funky ripe pits.
I am turned on by the hair itself.
There is nothing sexier than a sexy latino thug in a wife beater with those sexy hairy pits exposed.
It's my obsession.
Armpit hair is very personal and revealing to me...
It gives you an idea of what's below.
I love to lick them.
Yeah I said it.
When it comes to guys though...
I used to be more attracted to smooth men.

But now...
I am more into hairy guys.

Now I am not talking about a hairy backed sasquatch werewolf mother fucker.
FUCK THAT.
I'm just not into extreme body hair.
I love hairy legs, pits, treasure trails, and uncut dicks...
YUMMMMMMMMMMM!

1 comment: