Monday, January 18, 2010

ANAL DOUCHING 101


You would be surprised to hear how many gay men do not clean their ass before getting fucked!
Yeah..no shit.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME FOLKS??!
I had someone tell me that I should be more spontaneous and stop worrying so much about having a clean hole.
He told me that gay men know what anal play can produce so it's no big deal.
Ummmmmm...FUCK YOU!
Listen up you nasty ass mother fuckers!
CLEAN YOUR GOD DAMN ASSHOLE OUT!
NOBODY WANTS TO BE SHIT ON UNLESS THEY ARE INTO SCAT!
THAT'S IT!  END OF STORY!
Shoving your finger in your shitter is NOT an ass cleansing method.
You must get deep inside and clean the shit out.
It's called an anal douche!
Let me say it one more time...
ANAL DOUCHE!

This is the one I use.
They are NOT expensive and they fucking work!
I douche my asshole all the time folks and let me say...
I have never shit on anyone..not even a pebble!
Now that's advertising.
And it's not just shit.
It's shit chips and flakes and streaks and pepples and lettuce strings and whatever the fuck else your asshole has up in there.
In case you didn't know...
a dick goes up your ass and pumps in and out creating a vacuum...
it will pull out shit you have hidden inside.
NOT CUTE.
No guy wants to pull out their dick and see shriveled lettuce leaves and creamed corn mixed with doo doo!
Come on folks.
It does not take long to douche.
If your man or men cannot wait for you to properly cleanse your ass so you both can have an enjoyable time...
DUMP HIS ASS!  KICK HIS ASS TO THE FUCKING CURB!
Cause he is one dirty mother fucker and deserves to get shit on...
BY SOMEONE ELSE!
Us guys with clean holes need to unite and stand proud.
DOUCHE MOTHER FUCKERS!  DOUCHE!

Rated: 5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment