Sunday, January 17, 2010

THE GOOD FELLOW: Reviewed by BottomsUp


The Good fellow...The Good Fellow...The Good Fellow! 
Hmmmmm..Where should I start??
Yes it's true as my friend said below...
the Good Fellow is like trying to shove a live fish in a pop bottle.
By the time that slippery fucker gets in your ass you need a fucking nap!
(and Ben Gay for that torn muscle in your arm from trying to get the son of a bitch in your ass)
Once inside it felt great except for one thing..
after a bit of hardcore fucking...
it felt like pulling a dry knee high sock out of your ass!

NOT CUTE LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.
It started to dry up.
Now I have tried damn near every lube known to man.
So...
short of using motor oil on my tight kittenlike asshole I don't know what else to tell you.
It feels nice to touch..it comes in a variety of colors..
BUT
For me...
it was like pulling put an iguana backwards from your asshole.

Then again...
maybe I just haven't found the right lubricant.
I would try it again sometime.

Final Analysis:
Other than the Good Fellow feeling like a pretzel rod being removed from the anus...
it seems to be a well made toy.
And again...
maybe I need a new lube.

Pretzel rod anyone??

Rated: 2 SQUIRTS

1 comment:

  1. O-M-MUTHER FUCKING G. I LOVE YOUR SEX STORIES.I JUST FOUND THEM AND READ LIKE 6.I GOT A HARD ON 12 TIMES.I LOVE, IT LOVE, LOVE TI. lOOK ME UP ON "SKITSRAINBOW.BLOGSPOT.COM"

    ReplyDelete